Ruida RDC5121G is an offline Economical laser cutting and engraving controller. Support 2-axis control with XY interpolation. Support CO2 glass tube and metal RF tube laser, suppo1-way laser control. With a 2-inch character-type display for offline operation. It can be widely used in the non-metal processing industry of non-metal industry.
- 2character screen, rich craftsmanship, digital keys
- Working standalone, 128M memory onboard
- Support USB/Ethernet communication and U disk
- SuppoXY axis controls, 1channel
- Support resume Laser cutting after power failure
- Support to modify the processing parameters of the layer from the panel
- 2-way motor interface output max. 400KHZ frequency; drive capacity 20mA.
- 1-way laser interface output maximum 200KHZ frequency, duty cycle 1%~99% adjustable; driving capacity 50mA.
- 128M non-releasable memory on board.
- USB’s maximum transmission rate of 12M, with the longest distance of 5 meters.
- linear/arc/B-sample interpolation accuracy +/-0.5 pulse.
- 2-way general-purpose Opto-isolated OC gate output, maximum 300mA drive capability (with renewal protection).
- 2-channel universal opto-isolated input, compatible with 5V/12V/24V logic level.
- Support LCD display and key operation.
- Support up to 2-channel motor output, 1-channel mutually independent adjustable digital/analog laser output.
- Support up to 2 OC gate (300mA current) output, can directly drive 5V/24 relay.
- Support laser engraving/cutting
Ruida RDC5121 Manual