The Ruida RDC6445GT5 is a controller system for a CO2 laser engraving and cutting machine. It is used to control the laser, setting parameters such as laser power, speed, and focus, as well as monitoring the laser’s performance. The control panel allows the user to input and process instructions for the laser, which then executes the instructions to produce precise and intricate cuts or engravings on various materials.
The Ruida controller RDC6445GT5 is the latest generation of co2 laser engraving/cutting controller system developed The control system has better hardware stability, anti-high voltage, and anti-static characteristics. The HMI is based on the 5-inch color touch screen, with a friendly operation interface and more powerful functions.
The Ruida RDC6445GT5 CO2 laser control system is a standalone system with 128 MB of memory on board. It offers multiple communication options including USB, Ethernet, and U disk. The touch screen is optional, with 5 inches and 7 inches options available, and the startup logo can be modified using the software. The system supports upgrading both the mainboard and touch screen program using a U disk. It has 4 axes motion control and 2 channels laser control capabilities and supports fixed single and double-head cutting, double-head shift processing, and over-breadth cutting processing.
RDC6445GT5 CO2 Laser Controller is based on a 5-inch color touch screen man-machine operating system with a more user-friendly interface and more powerful functions. The controller includes better and better motion control functions, onboard file memory, more compatible dual independent adjustable laser power control interface, more compatible U disk driver, multiple universal/dedicated IO control, communication with PC supports Ethernet communication and USB communication automatically optional, etc. The controller can support fixed single/dual laser head processing, dual head inter-shift processing, and super-width split cutting processing. Its extended model can also support MARK point visual positioning cutting, large format panoramic visual cutting, projection cutting, double-head asynchronous, and a series of other functions.
- 4 motor interfaces, maximum output is 400KHZ frequency; drive capacity 20mA, common anode interface.
- Onboard 128M memory.
- The maximum USB transfer rate is 12M, and the longest distance is 5 meters.
- The maximum transmission rate of the network cable is 100M, and the maximum transmission distance is 200M;
- Linear/arc/B-spline interpolation accuracy +/-0.5 pulse.
- 4 general photoelectric isolation OC gate output, maximum 300mA drive capability (with continuous current protection), can directly drive 24V/5V DC relay.
- 4 general optical isolation inputs, compatible with 5V/12V/24V logic level.
- Support up to 4 channels of servo/stepping motor control.
- Support 1-way extended serial port, which can communicate with EPLC-400, wireless handheld devices (BWK201R, BWK301R), and other devices with RS232 standard interface.
- Support 4 OC gate outputs directly driving 5V/24 relays.
- Support mobile APP;
- Support double-head electric joint movement control and over-format cutting.
- Support double-head asynchronous processing.
- Support processing methods such as large format vision, mark point vision cutting, and projection cutting.
- Support controller and HMI firmware updating by U disk
- The startup screen can be upgraded through software
Software RDworks V8
Support PLT, DXF, AI, DST, and other file formats import, display, and edit functions, and support image file import and processing.