- Working standalone, 128M memory on board
- Support USB/Ethernet communication and U disk.
- Supports 4axes, dual laser interface and multi-channel general lo input and output
- Support to modify manufacturerluser parameters by panel
- The axis direction movement support manual /continuous jog switch. automatic focus and docking point setting
- Y axis and U axis feeding synchronously
- Support fixed single and double-head cutting, Double-head shift processing and over-breadth cutting processing
- Application software: RDWorksV8.AutoCAD, CorelDraw and Al plug-in software
The RDC6445GZ system is the latest generation of laser engraving/cutting control system developed by Ruida Technology. The control system has better hardware stability and better anti-high voltage and anti-static interference characteristics.
- 4-way motor interface, the maximum output frequency is 400KHZ; the driving capacity is 20mA, and the common anode interface;
- Onboard 128M non-volatile memory;
- The maximum USB transfer rate is 12M, and the longest distance is 5 meters;
- The maximum transmission rate of the network cable is 100M, and the maximum transmission distance is 200M;
- Linear/circular/B-spline interpolation accuracy +/-0.5 pulses;
- 4 channels of universal photoelectric isolation OC gate output, the maximum driving capacity is 300mA (with freewheeling protection), which can directly drive 24V/5V DC relays;
- 4-way universal photoelectric isolation input, compatible with 5V/12V/24V logic level.
- Support up to 4 channels of servo/stepper motor control;
- It supports 1 extended serial port, which can communicate with EPLC-400, wireless handheld devices (BWK201R, BWK301R), and other devices with RS232 standard interface;
- Support 4 OC gate outputs, which can directly drive 5V/24 relays;
- Support mobile APP;
- Support double-head electric mutual movement control and ultra-format division cutting processing;
- Support double-head asynchronous processing;
- Supports processing methods such as large-format vision, mark point vision cutting, and projection cutting.