The RDC6563F offline fiber cutting control system is a fiber cutting control system independently developed by Ruida Technology. The control system has better hardware stability, and has better anti-high voltage and anti-static characteristics. The LINUX-based man-machine operating system has a more friendly operation interface and more powerful functions. The controller includes more complete and excellent motion control functions, large-capacity file storage, more compatible U disk driver, multi-channel general/special IO control, integrated dedicated time system, hardware encryption algorithm, and PC communication support Ethernet communication and USB communication are optional.
The Z axis is an automatic height adjustment system based on capacitive sensing technology, using high-performance amplifiers and professional anti-interference design. The use of speed closed-loop control greatly improves the movement speed and response speed of the height controller, and realizes accurate automatic height control. With RDCutist software, it can realize the functions of leapfrogging, flying cutting, short distance without lifting.
RDC6563F main technical parameters
- Supports up to 6 axes of high speed motion, and with a maximum pulse frequency of
- Each axis supports positive and negative limits, servo alarm input detection and
- Linear/Arc/B-spline interpolation accuracy +/-0.5 pulses.
- 15 general-purpose opto-isolated OC gate output, maximum 300ma drive capability
(with freewheeling protection), it can directly drive 24V/5V DC relay.
- S-type acceleration and deceleration control and adaptive speed look-ahead
processing ensure smooth running.
Lasers can support a variety of laser types such as fiber optics and glass tubes.
- Support 5V, 24V PWM/L_ON laser control signal output.
- Achieve high-speed motion and response speeds of servo motors or stepper motors.
- Support leapfrog, flight cutting, short-distance lifting.
- Support automatic feeding, AB switching movement functions.
- Capacitor parameter auto-calibration can be achieved to match any cutting head.
- Support different lifting height and speed settings to facilitate different ways of cutting
- Supports a variety of punching methods such as segmental punching, progressive
punching, and pulse punching
- Optimized gas control, effective reduction of gas loss, 3-way gas control output.
- Support remote control of wireless controller, USB, Ethernet
Z Axis Parameter
- The dynamic following accuracy is less than 0.1mm
- The detection accuracy is less than 0.01mm
- Capacitance detection range is to 9.9mm
- -10V ~+10V servo drive analog voltage control output
- The maximum speed can reach 800mm/s, and the maximum acceleration can reach 10000mm/s^2