RDLC320-A is a controller designed for laser engraving/cutting, based on high performance floating 32-bit DSP+FPGA architecture. It can complete large-scale complex motion control algorithms to achieve continuous path control and position control of multi-axis motion, as well as energy tracking control to maintain laser energy balance at any speed point. Large-scale logic gate array FPGA can complete complex communication protocols and flexible IO expansion. Communication transfer speed is fast and easy to operate.
- Better resistance to high voltage and static electricity
- Software can be adjusted separately to facilitate dual laser head control
- Online upgrade of the motherboard program
- Online upgrade of the boot screen
- System comes with time system
- Support working time preview
- Support machine tool backlash compensation function.
- Add Z-axis linkage function
- Support hard limit
- Perfect power-off restart for engraving function.
- Support system start reset or not optional
- Support multi-source logic
- 1,Digital laser control signals
- 1,Differential output,TTL level,20mA,drive capability
- PWM frequency 2.5K-50K for adjustable
- PWM duty ratio is 2%-98%,adjustable
- PWM value is up to 4.5V
- Analog laser control signal:0-5V tracing adjustable automatically
- Motor control signal;differential output,TTL level,drive capability 20mA
- Motor control pulse frequency:Max 400KHZ
- USB:Max transmission rate is 12Mbps;;the longest distance is 5 meters
- Interpolation:Linear/circular arc/B spline,accuracy +/-0.5 pulse
- Output:4-channel,photoelectric isolated OC gate output;max drive capability is 300mA
- Input:4-channel,photoelectric isolated input,TTL level
How to Change Language to English RDLC320-A
Vector Format: dxf, ai, plt, dst, dsb etc
Bitmap Format: Bmp, JPG, GIF, PNG, MNG etc.