Ruida RDC6445G-MOD5 series CO2 laser controller is an open-source HMI system.
The CO2 laser control board is based on the MODBUS RTU communication protocol and is compatible with most of the touch screens on the market based on this protocol.
We open the source code of HMI to our customers, and users can quickly customize their own HMI operation pages according to the configured development environment.
Even different sizes of touch screens can be selected.
Support up to 4 servo stepper motor control;
Supports one extended serial port, which can communicate with EPLC-400, wireless
handheld devices( BWK301R), and other devices with RS232 standard interface;
Support4 OC gate outputs, can directly drive5v
Support panel button function customization;
Support dual-head electric mutual shift control and super-format split-cutting processing:
Support dual-head- asynchronous processing
Support large format vision, mark point visual cutting and projection cutting, and other
- 4-way motor interface, output maximum 400KHZ frequency; drive capacity 20MA,common anode interface;
- On-board 128M non-releasable memory; USB maximum transfer rate is 12M, the longest distance is 5 meters:
- The maximum transmission rate of the network cable is 100M, and the maximum transmission distance is 200M
- Linear/ circular/b-spline- interpolation accuracy +/-0.5 pulse
- 4 general-purpose Opto-isolated OC gate outputs, with a maximum driving capacity of 300ma(with freewheel protection), can directly drive 24V /5V DC relays;
- 4 universal photoelectric isolation inputs, compatible with 5V /12V /24V logic level;